Monday, July 18, 2011

FHM Girl Next Door



Congratz to Cristty as the FHM Girl Next Door 2007!! =D

It's my first event in 2007, and I really glad that I made it to the Espanda club to witness Crissty to be crowned. She's the only contestant that got my vote. Hahaha. Well I also know TingLih, so it makes an even better reason to go there to support both of them. I brought along the E-300 (with built in flash) to do coverage for this event. Thankfully I managed to get to a better position to shoot during the later stage of the whole event. (More photo in my photoblog)

Honestly I didn't expect Crissty to win the contest. My friend felt the same thing. But this feeling had changed when the contest progressed. She performed very well. She looked confident, elegant, and of course, sexy too. Her Q&A also very nice. I must say she deserves that title because of her performance in the final. =D

Feel happy for her and hope this title will bring more opportunity to her in the future! Well done there, hunnieCrissty! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment